With views over the property and out to sea, stay in comfortable cabins adapted from shipping containers, featuring an ensuite, desk and covered deck.
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Large communal dining area
- Shared lounge with ocean views
- Cosy media room
- Covered outdoor bbqs and pizza oven
- Alfresco dining area and fire pit
- Swimming pool
- Recreation shed with half-court basketball, games room and audiovisual facilities
- Swim in the pool
- Toast marshmallows by the fire
- Explore 400 acres of native bushland and koala habitat
- Conquer the property’s mountain bike trails
- Find a quiet spot and soak up the views
- Enjoy the sunset over Queens Lake
- Fish, kayak and stand up paddle board on Queens Lake
- Play basketball and table tennis in the recreation shed
The Property features ocean views across Grant’s Head at Bonny Hills, a stretch of waterfront along Queens Lake, and 438 acres of native bushland.
Close by you’ll find the Grants Head Coastal Walk, Jolly Nose State Forest and a choice of stunning beaches. Explore the nearby coastal villages of Bonny Hills, North Haven and Laurieton.
The 600 acre farming property, Eagle Nest Park, is the first “eco-tourist facility” to be approved under the Port Macquarie-Hastings Council Local Environment Plan
The property safeguards an important link between Bunyah Local Aboriginal Land and Queens Lake Nature Reserve, and preserves core koala habitat and a migration corridor.